~ Time Lapse ~

 Hello, 

    Sorry I have been MIA .. I have been working on a new story and got really into it and have not been on but I have months worth of pages to share soon. 

    These will be girls specifically stories probably. They are about a little girl who is a Unicorn and today in her story she received Jesus into her heart with a prayer to read. I have one more story to do when she shares it with her project and sponsor and then I will be back with some of the older lessens again too. I am sending these stories to my 5-11 girls. I am not sure but think some of the pre-teens would like them but I will do something else for them. These stories are now moving into Anahi's Quest to learn how to pray to her Heavenly Father. 

    I am off to write the best part of the story. When she shares with her sponsor that she received Jesus last night. 




Comments

Popular Posts