Wednesday, August 28, 2024

~ Elizabeth's Story Blog Designed ~

 Hello Friends, 

    Sorry we have been gone so long. I have been working on stories and am now starting to share them on a blog. So, if you are interested in more stories, I have them going on the blog now. I was trying to get ahead so that I could keep up with the blogs. 

       Elizabeth's has a series in the first nine stories that talk about prayer and salvation. These stories I am sending my 1 through 5 year olds. Then her stories will go on to just be a story standing alone with a small devotional from the preschool children's daily bread each morning with her mama. Then a lesson from the devotional. I will post the stories once a week on Wednesday mornings. Click on Elizabeth below and it will take you to the Elizabeth story blog. 

    Here is the first story of Elizabeth the Unicorn to see if you like it .. This one will post on the blog on September 2nd. The first nine parts are set to update each Wednesday through October. 



    I thank you for reading. Hope you enjoy the stories for your kids. This will post September 2nd on the blog. 

Auynti TracyAnn



No comments:

Post a Comment

Moving!!

  Good Morning!! I am moving my Compassion Blog because I was having issues on the other platform that I was using and decided to use blogge...